Piles of Fabric

You know how it goes…if I actually spend time sewing, I don’t have much time for blogging!  But, I hate to just let the blog sit quiet, so I thought I’d share some pictures from my sewing room today:

DSC_0419

The makings of a diaper bag for my friend. I’m trying some new/different techinques for this one, so it is a little bit slow going. But I think the results are going to be worth it! And, there will be a pattern for this one…before I show the finish! Guess I’d better keep busy!

DSC_0422

A pile of fabric that is finding its way into more Scrappy Trip blocks. The Ruby print on the top is one of my favorites…why didn’t I buy yardage of it?!

DSC_0425

And my latest order that arrived the other day. Honey Honey charms and half yards.  This is fast becoming a favorite.  I love how soft and bright the colors are.  Just delightful, really.  Swoon.

Do you have a favorite new fabric these days?

a mom, sewer, quilter, and lover of all kinds of pretty fabric and handbags!

Comments

1. 4

says

I ordered some “Hot Chocolate” fabric and it arrived today- hot pinks, browns with splashes of orange and lime! I love it! The diaper bag is looking good! Great colours!
    Suz recently posted..Missing U….My Profile

2. 5

says

Love all the pretty colors today! Your block for the diaper bag is so cute. I love stopping in for a cheerful dose of happiness! Have a great day!

3. 9

says

Honey Honey is on my list to purchase. I can’t wait to see the finished diaper bag. I’m finally going to get around to making my “Madeline” bag. It’s only been waiting for 2 years. :)

4. 10

Tamie says

The diaper bag is going to be a real treasure to be sure. I know the Mom is going to be delighted, especially since it is hand made. I love all the stack of scraps, they will make great scappy trip blocks. I am anxious to see what you do with the Honey Honey! <3 XOX

5. 11

says

A diaper bag pattern will be fun!! I have been eyeing Honey, Honey and look forward to seeing what you will make. I am loving the springy colors in Posey by Aneela’s Hoey and am really looking forward to Happy Go Lucky coming out. Have a great day!

6. 14

says

Love your diaper bag progress. I seem to be crazy for Posy right now. Have only 2 charm packs but hope to buy some yardage real soon. I’m also likeing Pheasant Hill by Kansas Troubles. Love those earthy colors too.
    Judy Blinkenberg recently posted..Much HappierMy Profile