The year is half way over (what?!) and that means it’s time to wrap up Q2 of the Finish-A-Long (FAL). If you are unfamiliar with the FAL, check the links above it, the Q3 goals link up opens in just a few days, so if you’re looking for some motivation to finish some projects, while having a chance to win prizes, this is for you!
The 2016 FAL is now global – a community of bloggers across the world are jointly hosting the FAL. Our hosts are:
- Debbie – A Quilter’s Table – USA [aquilterstable]
- Jess – Elven Garden Quilts – Australia [elvengardenquilts]
- Stacey – SLO Studio – Canada [slostudio]
- Jennie – Clover & Violet – USA [cloverandviolet]
- Helen – Archie the Wonder Dog – UK
- Nicky – Mrs. Sew and Sow – UK [nickyeglinton]
- Rhonda – Rhonda’s Ramblings – USA [rhondatherambler]
- Leanne – She Can Quilt – Canada [shecanquilt]
- Cindy – Fluffy Sheep Quilting [fluffysheepquilting]
It’s time to link up the projects on your 2016 Q2 FAL list that you finished. First, a huge thank you to our fantastic sponsors:
For the 2016 FAL, we also will feature a tutorial week. Here is the schedule so you can visit them all:
- July 1 – Rhonda – Rhonda’s Ramblings – Modified Card Trick Block
- July 2 – Jess – Elven Garden Quilts – Mitered Corners on Quilt Blocks
- July 3 – Leanne – She Can Quilt – Modern Labyrinth Trivet
- July 4 – Debbie – A Quilter’s Table – Metal Zippers 3 Ways
- July 5 – Cindy – Fluffy Sheep Quilting – NY Beauty Block Tutorial
- July 6 – Nicky – Mrs. Sew and Sow – Covered Box Tutorial
- Add one link for each finish. If you want to link a round up post of all your finishes, use that link to enter one of your finishes and then link the rest of your finishes separately. Please, only one link per finish, as your link is an entry into the randomly drawn prize draws.
- Please use the 2016 FAL button or the hashtag #2016FAL
- Please ensure that the photo or blog post you link up contains a link or reference back to your original list so that we can verify your entry (make sure it is from the appropriate quarter)
- Please become part of the FAL community. Please check out the links of others and comment. We all need encouragement so let’s applaud each other. The 2016 FAL Facebook page is here and follow us on Instagram @finishlong and tag your photos #2016fal and #falq2yourname (substitute your name – this makes it easier for us to match your finishes with your lists.
- Our hosts will also link their finishes to share in the community, but they are not eligible for any of the prizes.
Latest posts by Jennie (see all)
- Flora Supply Case Sew Along :: Other Uses - January 20, 2017
- Flora Supply Case Sew Along :: Alternate Pocket Ideas #florasewalong - January 12, 2017
- Announcing the 2017 Finish-A-Long Hosts - January 11, 2017