Beginner – Perfect for someone who has just started sewing and has a basic knowledge of how to operate a sewing machine and is familiar with some sewing terms.
Advanced Beginner – For someone who has done some quilting, is familiar with basic piecing, quilting, and binding techniques.
Intermediate – For the quilter who is experienced with piecing, seam matching, and is comfortable working with smaller pieces and heavier fabrics.
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. Small, handmade shops, run by individuals in their homes, may sell bags made from our patterns under the following terms:
– Pattern must have been purchased by the seller at retail price
– Item must be sewn by the seller on a small scale only
– Credit for the pattern must be given (a link is preferred, but not required)
– No mass production of any sort is allowed.
Pattern will be e-mailed to you upon completion of purchase.
Should you have any questions, we provide e-mail support as well.
Virginia residents will be charged 5% sales tax.
We greatly appreciate all our pattern testers! These terms relate to selling handmade bags after receiving a free pattern from testing:
– You may sell the bag you made as a result of the pattern testing.
– If you wish to sell further bags, please purchase a copy of the pattern.