I didn’t anticipate taking a two-month-long break from blogging. But I’m glad to be here today sharing my make from This & That Pattern Company’s new book, Tablerunner Bliss.
The book features 20 table runners in a variety of styles and sizes. I made the Gardland Table Runner, which is also the table runner from the cover of the book. Due to a sewing error, I had to remake half of the leaves because I sewed them on backwards (oops!), so my table runner hasn’t been quilted yet, but I’m excited to finish it.
I was excited to finally get to use some of Bonnie & Camille’s The Good Life fabric, I loved the flower motif of the table runner, so I picked cute floral and tonal fabrics.
Even though this is called a table runner, because of it’s generous size (22 1/2″ x 62 1/2″) I thought it would also look lovely as a runner on the foot of the bed.
One of my favorite color combinations is aqua and pink. So, of course, I chose those for my flowers. And the gray hearts made a perfect background print. I really enjoyed making this pretty table runner, and I’m excited to use it in my home!
If you’d like to see the rest of the Tablerunners, you can follow along with the rest of the blog hop!
Tablerunner Bliss Quilt Along Schedule
- Tuesday, 9/5 – Anorina (Samelia’s Mum) and Pam (Pam Kitty Morning)
- Tuesday, 9/12 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion)
- Tuesday, 9/19 – Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts) and Connie (Freemotion by the River)
- Tuesday 9/26 – Amanda (Jedi Craft Girl) and Jennie (Clover & Violet)
- Tuesday 10/3 – Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff) and Sherri (A Quilting Life)
- Tuesday 10/10 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion) and Lisa (In the Boon Docks)
- Tuesday 10/17 – Vickie (Spun Sugar Quilts) and Susan (yardgrl60 on Instagram)
- Tuesday 10/24 – Taunja (Carried Away Quilting) and Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/31 – Greg (Grey Dogwood Studio) and Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff)
- Tuesday 11/7 – Melisssa (Happy Quilting) and Kim (Persimon Dreams)
And, of course, you can find all the table runners on the Fat Quarter Shop’s Blog too!